Saturday, December 29, 2012

Easy Chicken and Rice Dinner

That darned Pinterest...  It's such an easy and pretty way to organize everything I like on line.  I've become so dependent on it that I'm at a loss when I find something I like without an image.  If I can't Pin It, how in the world will I remember it?  Then I had a thought.  When I find something I really like for my kids, I blog about it and I can come right back to it in a snap.  That led to the bright idea to blog about these imageless finds, add my own image, and voila!  It's on my blog AND I can pin it!  I love it.  :)

Without further adieu...  I found this recipe for Easy Chicken and Rice Dinner tonight at Cooks.com - no images there, even though their recipes are great.  First things first - here's an image.

Link to recipe at Cooks.com


Now the recipe.


EASY SUNDAY CHICKEN DINNER
Printed from COOKS.COM

1 can mushroom soup
1 can celery soup
1 c. water
1 1/3 c. uncooked rice
1 env. Lipton onion soup mix
5 whole boneless chicken breasts, divide in half making 10
1 tsp. Hungarian paprika
Combine and place in 8 1/2 x 11 inch baking dish, the water, soups and rice. Place chicken breasts on top. Sprinkle the envelope of onion soup mix over chicken. Seal dish tightly with aluminum foil. Bake at 300 degrees for 2 hours. Serves 6-8.

No comments:

Post a Comment