Recipe for the sedimentary rocks we made in class.
1/2 c. butter
1 1/2 cups vanilla wafer crumbs
1 can sweetened cond. milk
1/2 pkg. choc. chips
1/2 pkg. butterscotch chips
Use a 13 x 9 baking pan.
1. Melt the butter in the baking pan.
2. Sprinkle crumbs over the butter.
3. Pour condensed milk evenly over the crumbs.
4. Layer the remaining ingredients evenly over the top.
5. Press down gently. Bake at 350 degrees. 25 - 30 mins. or until lightly brown.
6. Let cool. Cut into bars.
There are lots of fun rock activities all over the web if you'd like to do some with your own kids, and this is as sweet way to extend the learning!