Tuesday, November 2, 2010

What was I thinking?

I looked at my Week at a Glance calendar today and wondered what I was thinking.  I'm trying to stay close to home so Mr. A can work on his potty skills, so I'm not sure why I planned a trip to the park.  That's going to become FUN outside but at home, because frankly, we have everything a park has in our own back yard.  I think we'll start with our Little Tykes cars.  We have a Cozy Coupe for Miss M and a fire truck for Mr. A.  They love to "race" them down the sloped driveway in our back yard, even though Mr. A is still figuring out how to really make his go.  I also have some work to do in the garden to get it ready for winter.  I need to pull out the old, frozen plants and basically clean it all up.  Miss M should especially enjoy helping with that.  She loves that sort of thing.  So, we aren't going to the park, but we are going to enjoy this gorgeous fall day!

No comments:

Post a Comment