Monday, December 20, 2010

Back in the Saddle Again - Kind of.

Alrighty, here I am, getting back in the swing of things.  So far I have updated my Week at a Glance with meal plans and a rough outline of the week.  I'm still working through all the fun things I'd like to do while the girls are out of school.  I have a huge list of fun ideas and quite a few things on my "To Do" list, too.  I also have a shopping list to make, but I'm going to back off and let all that list making simmer for a while.  I want to make sure we do the Christmasy stuff before the big day but I'm starting to stress about it all, and I hate stressing over fun.  I'm going to go get my morning basics finished and possibly come back this afternoon.  It would be nice to have the whole week planned before the day is through. 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment