Saturday, December 4, 2010

Shutterfly Saves the Day!

I'm a big fan of digital scrap booking.  I love how flexible and easy it can be, and use my scrap booking software for everything from calendars to track Miss E's reading minutes to building scrapbook pages and birthday party invitations.  I usually design our family Christmas card from scratch, but this year I have just been too busy.  Enter Shutterfly.  Shutterfly has long been a favorite photo printing site.  They have a huge catalog of fun products with very reasonable prices and really great quality.  It took much longer to snap a few quick pictures of the kids than to select and  build our Christmas cards.  I had a lot of fun perusing all the possibilities.  My first thought was to go with a folded card.
Ho Ho Ho Christmas 5x7 folded card
Shop Shutterfly.com for elegant Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

I liked this one because I had lots of pictures I wanted to include, and this style allows you to use two more pictures inside.  But, as I browsed the other styles, I found I loved the bold colors of this flat card.
Mod Snowflakes Story Christmas Card
Make a statement with Shutterfly Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.
I also liked the option to personalize the caption beneath the pictures. That's unique among this type of card. However, I had my heart set on using black and white pictures, and decided I liked the contrast between them and this gorgeous blue.
Let It Snow Christmas Card
Shop Shutterfly for elegant custom Christmas photo cards.
View the entire collection of cards.

This card just looks so bright and cheerful! I really love how it makes my black and white pictures pop. The overall appearance of this choice made my decision easy.

If you're not on my mailing list, I hope you'll enjoy this Christmas card post and consider this my Merry Christmas wish to you!

(Might I also recommend Shutterfly's photo calendars , photo note cards,   thank you cards.  I order these fairly often and am always pleased.  There is nothing like sending personalized note cards, even when your message is short.  Also, if you have a blog of your own, follow this link to apply for Shutterfly's free cards for bloggers promotion!  I love free stuff!)

No comments:

Post a Comment