Sunday, December 19, 2010

Where have you been young lady?

Alright, I know it seems as if I just fell off a cliff and totally disappeared since I've only made two superficial posts in almost two months now, but I do have a good explanation. I decided I need to take a break from blogging because I had bigger fish to fry. Two of my kids have birthdays in December, so to say that it is an INSANE month is a ridiculous understatement. I always try to have all birthday and Christmas shopping finished before Thanksgiving, and this year I experimented with moving the birthday parties forward a few weeks. Moving the parties was a big success because every child we invited was able to come, which is a first for us because December is a crazy month for everyone. It has also spread out the insanity for me, which was actually nice because I had time to recover between events. And, now I'm all ready for Christmas except a few last things I need to pick up for Christmas dinner. Ahhh... I love being prepared.

All that said, I'm going to try to get back into the habit of blogging again. I've really missed having all my plans laid out so nicely. Plus, I want to optimize the kids' time out of school and in order to do that I need to at least make some basic lists of possibilities and responsibilities. So, I'm off to make Mom Plans!  It's good to be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment