Monday, April 11, 2011

The Orphan Blog

Neglecting the blog, having fun with the kids.
I confess, I'm a neglectful blog mother.  I started out with a bang on this little baby last fall, but I took a break to accommodate the insanity that is my life during the winter.  Then, I had a hard time recovering my zeal for mommy blogging.  Oh, I was still planning - especially meals and some special fun with the kids each day - and I have been fluttering along with The FlyLady but I just wasn't in the mood to write about it.  So I didn't.  I also considered moving the whole thing over to Word Press.  I decided I wanted to learn more about Word Press before I made that commitment, and I'm SO glad I did!  I started a little blog over there where I just fiddled around and tried to figure things out.  I had some fun but I spent WAY more time just trying to make things the way I wanted than I'd like.  I just want to write - not reinvent the wheel!  I decided not to move.  I did learn a few fun things that I suddenly wanted to implement here.  Did you notice you can now follow Stay At Home Mom Plans directly on facebook?  Networked Blogs is a good thing.  Also, I've been experimenting with layout design, and depending on how much time I decide to devote to it, you may just see a new design around here soon!  Anyway, that's where I've been.  Here's to the return of Mommy Blogging Zeal!  Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment