Tuesday, October 5, 2010

And the rain goes on...

Fall has arrived, and it brought a three day storm.  I can't complain too much though, it was in the high 80s all through September.  That's not bad.  Also, today's FUN plans were made with the weather forecast in mind.  I'm going to visit Family Fun with Miss M today and let her choose some printable games.  She always loves printables and it's a mellow rainy day activity.  Again, Mr. A isn't one to sit and color with us, but he is a little more interested every time so I'll keep trying with him. 

Today is also my late father's birthday, so in his honor we're baking his favorite chocolate birthday cake for him.  We'll wait for Miss E to get home from school, and bake away.  Miss E doesn't like chocolate, so we'll probably bake sugar cookies for her. 

I hope you have lots of FUN today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment