Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Handy Pocket Organizer/Paper Craft Project

Miss E's Story Board Pocket Mod     
I came across this cute paper craft/pocket organizer while continuing the search for the perfect meal planning calendar.  It's still not quite what I was looking for, but it is a handy dandy little application.  I printed one this week for my shopping list and general weekly notes.  It was great at the store because it really is pocket size, but substantial enough I was able to make notes on my shopping list at the store - unlike the post it note I usually use.  I also printed one using only the story board template for Miss E.  She set a goal at school to have a story published, and I hope this cute little booklet will be less intimidating than a whole blank sheet of paper as she starts to write.  I also love the small spaces just right for illustrations.  Folding them into their booklet form is simple and the girls thought it was cool that we could turn a flat sheet of paper into a book.  I love finding useful little things like this!

No comments:

Post a Comment