Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Still Just Doing It

Yesterday was an exercise in taking care of business.  I'd taken a few days leave of absence from my housekeeping responsibilities, and it was time to get back to work.  And work I did!  I accomplished a lot - and managed to spend some good time reading with the kids, too.  Today, I still have some of catching up to do so I'm making this another "Just Do It" day.  I've already accomplished more this morning that I did in multiple days when I was in the bottom of my slump.  I do still need to sit down and make meal and FUN plans, as well as print some one line coupons and write up this week's shopping list.  That could take all afternoon if I let it, so I'm going to have to exercise tremendous focus today.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment