Thursday, October 7, 2010

To library, or not to library?

Today's planned FUN is a trip to the library.  Our books are due and there's a story time today.  We have friends who want to meet us there.  That makes four good reasons to go to the library.  I'm having a hard time finding the motivation to commit to going though.  *Sigh*  Miss M has a little cold and I'm very tempted to use that as an excuse to stay home.  I am one of those parents who keeps my kids home at the first sign of a contagious sneeze because I detest seeing other kids out and about with green noses, but really, I think I'm just looking for an excuse to be lazy.  The gloomy, windy weather is already getting to me.  Fortunately for me, I'm also one of those parents who values lazy time and I also know Miss M and Mr. A get to go to the book fair at Miss E's school later this afternoon so it's not like they'll be home and bored ALL day.   Maybe I'll just go get our day started and see what we're in the mood for as the day progresses.  I guess my question above should really be "To laze or not to laze?"  Does anyone else ever choose vegging at home over a fun trip out?

This is what I feel like doing this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment