Thursday, October 14, 2010

Library day, library day!

I have been trying to get us to the library at least every two weeks, but last week the weather was rotten and I just lacked the motivation to get us out of the house.  This week, the weather is gorgeous and we're going to story time at the library!  We're also going to play at a park with some friends, so we'll have a very FUN morning.  Of course, that means I'll have a big afternoon when it comes to getting my housekeeping duties finished, but I think I can handle that.  After playing catch up all week I'm feeling pretty good about being back on top of things - at least a little bit.  My house is still far from perfect, but it's a heck of a lot better than it used to be, and that makes it easier when I have a little schedule disruption.  Love that! 

Inside note...

*****HAPPY * BIRTHDAY * CARRIE!!!!*****

No comments:

Post a Comment