Thursday, September 9, 2010

Plans for a Playdate!

We have a play date planned for today!  The weather is cooling quickly, but I think today will be perfect for a day at the park.  M is very excited to go see her little friend, and I'm excited to hang out with his mom!  Making plans for fun is fun!

After our fun times this morning, I'm going to do lots of laundry.  E has picture day tomorrow and the budding fashionista has narrowed her clothing choices to four outfits, but of course none of them are already clean and wrinkle free.  I've figured out a way to make laundry less of a chore - besides finishing a load every day. I've carved that time out as my chance to watch my own TV shows.  I tell the kids that it's Mom's turn for the TiVo, and surprisingly, they've barely whined at all!  I'm still careful about what I watch, since they often join me and sometimes even help fold clothes, but it's nice to watch the news or Good Eats Search Amazon.com for good eats during the day.  I also kind of look forward to laundry!

Oh, and I have to post a couple pictures of some good times M and I had yesterday.  We finally picked the rest of our grapes and decided to make raisins with them.  We didn't have a ton of grapes, but two trays full of our own raisins will be a fun treat today.  M was all excited to get up this morning and check on the dehydrator.  She can't wait until they're done!

No comments:

Post a Comment