Sunday, September 5, 2010

You Don't Always Get What You Want

I would LOVE to take today off, like I did last weekend. I'd like to just mosey around the house, doing whatever catches my attention. Unfortunately, that's not to be today. Some friends in a nearby town are blessing their baby, so we need to go to that, or at least the luncheon they're having afterward. After that the spouse wants to go to another cool little town near Zion National Park, where we like to hang out. So, we'll be getting ready to do those things this morning, then doing them this afternoon. I've been volunteered to take some sort of food to the luncheon, and that is really not something I'm good at. I have no idea what to take. I guess I'll start by figuring out what to make... Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment