Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday - Now With Added FUN!

So our scheduled FUN plans today are pretty mellow.  I printed this fun game last week and Miss M has been very curious about it ever since.  We were going to break out the scissors and practice our cutting skills then make some silly monsters with Mr. A before I sent them outside to enjoy more Fall sunshine.  However, some friends invited us over to play on their water slide after lunch and I see no reason we can't do both!  We'll play on the water slide, then, because Miss E has a play date after school, Miss M, Mr.  A and I can play the monster game before dinner to distract Miss M from the fact that Miss E is at a friend's house with out her.  Now, I just have to get my Morning Basics and Daily Chore finished so I can relax and enjoy all our FUN!  Have a great Tuesday all!

No comments:

Post a Comment