Wednesday, September 29, 2010

We'll be earning our FUN today.

This morning, as I was getting Miss E's clothes ready for her, I couldn't find not one, but TWO pairs of shoes.  Nothing makes me crazier than lost shoes so I've made a rash decision.  We'll be earning our FUN trip to a park.  I'm making a list of jobs that need to be done, and if we finish them before three o'clock we can go to the park.  Of course Miss E will be organizing her closet and searching for her lost shoes, Miss M will be helping organize the art supplies and Mr. A will help put all his puzzle pieces back in their frames.  I'm certain I'll find many more little chores to add to their lists, in fact, I'm pretty sure I'll have to rein myself in so earning a trip to the park is actually achievable.  Now, I'd better get going on my own list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment