Monday, August 16, 2010

Calendar Time Sink

Well, I spent two hours fiddling around with on line calendars and trying to figure out if any of them were better than what I already have. I came to the conclusion that for details, I like the Yahoo calendar associated with this blog's email, but for a quick overview I'm happy with the one I created. I can only share the Yahoo calendar with a link - it won't let me just share an image, or at least I can't figure out how to share an image. So, I've decided to keep my little home style page that shows the general outline of my day, and include a link to the details. http://calendar.yahoo.com/stayathomemomplans

My fun plans for today include getting out of the house! We have a new, nearby walking trail that I haven't taken the kids on yet so we're going to go try that out. It's not a terribly long trail, but it's long enough to wear them out, and probably me, too since I'm sure I'll end up pushing all three in the stroller on the way home at least. There's also a tiny little pond with ducks, so we'll take some bread and try to feed them. I really, truly love getting outside and just walking, and I'm not very proud of my track record of taking my kids out with me. Sometimes I do really well, and other times it just seems like such a hassle to get everyone a water bottle and drag out the stroller and then they want sunglasses - NO THEY DON'T! - that it's just easier to hit the treadmill alone. But not today! Today, we're all going for a walk if it kills us! Heh, Heh... Sounds fun, right?

And in other news, we're also on the countdown for school. That means I'm trying to get us all back on School Schedule. I amazed myself this morning when I woke up at 6:30 today w/o an alarm. Keeping my fingers crossed that every morning is that easy! How soon before school starts do YOU try to get your family back on schedule?

No comments:

Post a Comment