Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday Morning - Does anyone have tips for meal planning?

Today's plan begins with Sunday Morning. You know, that generally quiet show on CBS featuring snooty stories about American culture... It's a great way to kick a week off, and it's been a while since we've made time to watch it. After that I'm going to spend some time planning my week on my detailed calendar. I'm going to try to do a little meal planning. I'm not very good at planning our meals, so I'm afraid it's going to be a pretty slow process. Does anyone have a good website or computer software that helps them plan their family's meals? I could really use one that keeps track of what I need to buy and what I already have for each meal. I have a basic paper template, but it's a little old school. I did a really good job keeping the kitchen acceptably clean yesterday, so if I can do that today I'll be happy with my housekeeping self for the weekend.

Today's fun is still up in the air. I'm thinking I'd like to get us out of the house, and I'd like to include the spouse. He doesn't often come with us, so it would be a double bonus if we got out to play WITH him. My thought right now is to tell him we want to go play and let him decide what he'd like to do. When all else fails, delegate! Right?

Time to make breakfast and set this plan in motion!

No comments:

Post a Comment