Saturday, August 21, 2010

Slow Saturday - I'm SO ready for one!

We have guests today! My sister-in-law, two nieces and a nephew are visiting and we're all VERY happy they are here. We don't get to see them nearly enough. I don't know what their plans for the day are, but whatever they are doing, I'm planning for a Slow Saturday. This week has really worn me out. All that actually pushing myself to stay on schedule, and pick up my work out routine again, and getting up early to get Elise off to school has caught up to me. I'm beat. So, today, I'm going to stay on top of stuff in the kitchen, keep the kids fed, water the garden, pick up a Bountiful Basket, and then I'm going to chill out. Enjoy the day! Relax. Oh yeah... I feel better already.

Have a nice day!

p.s. I just found a super awesome website full of ideas I can use to get us outside and playing! I'm going to explore it a little and post about it next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment