Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fun Takes a Backseat

I'm afraid my plans for today don't include a lot of fun. Despite my written plans, there are always at least one or two things every day that don't get done but really ought to. So today, I'm determined to knock them out! I'm going to tackle my remaining "hot spots", as Fly Lady calls those spots that collect clutter of one kind or another. I'm going to finally hang Alex's clean clothes in his closet instead of just picking something from the pile that has been on his toy box far too long. Really, now that I think about it, I have quite a list of things to finish. IF I get caught up on that sort of important stuff, I'm going to reorganize my gift wrap and bows. That is one job the girls LOVE helping me with, so I think I'll make that my goal for the day - get to the point where we "get" to sort ribbons! Yeah, I think they'll love that.

Also, tonight is Elise's Back to School Night, where we get to go meet her teacher and see where her desk will be and all that good stuff. She is so excited to see where she sits and who else is in her class. I love that she's so excited for school. I know I never really outgrew that excitement, and I hope my kids don't either!

No comments:

Post a Comment