Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lazy Sunday - It's supposed to be a day of rest, right?

Good morning! Well, I made it through the first week and the only thing I'm "behind" on is a little laundry. And, as the Fly Lady says "You're not behind, just jump in where you are", so today I'm going to jump in and get some laundry finished up, then relax. Right now we're all fiddling around on computers - the girls both have their favorite games and of course the spouse and I are internet junkies. I'm guessing we're going to play on line a while, have a late breakfast, and maybe enjoy the rainy day out on the covered deck (fitting laundry in the middle of that, of course). I did update my Week at a Glance calendar so I have a few decisions made for the week. I've also been doing lots of thinking so don't be surprised if I pop back in.

Also, I've enjoyed the comments left after some posts so I'm going to encourage a little conversation. How do you spend down time with your family? Please answer in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment